Thursday, April 9, 2009

Born With a Can of Spray Paint in Her Hand

Mary Ann Moss was born with a can of spray paint in her hand. When most people plop down on the couch and pop open a diet coke after work Mary Ann mixes a lime martini and strolls outside to her "paint area". If you ever are lucky enough to see her journals you will find layers and layers of sprayed magic, in between photos of her travels and recipes for every kind of martini under the sun. Yes she even has a spray paint martini. Mary Ann will be starting her first ON LINE CLASS so put down that diet coke and go straight to her blog to sign up.....and maybe one day we all will be just like her. Congrats Mary Ann on your first on line class!

4 comments:

Paula In Pinetop said...

That Mary Ann is quite the gal. I didn't have to think twice about hitting that PayPal button !!!!

Are you over there too?

Lara said...

Oh my! I shouldn't but I don't think I can resist much longer...

Mary said...

I signed up too. Unfortunately it has been so cold and windy I can't get out to spray which makes me really jealous of Mary Ann in her videos sitting outside listening to birds.

donna said...

LOVED IT! and Mary Ann, she is the best!

(leaving your blog open for music ;)